Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just Call Me the Lazarus Man...

Hey there sports fans! After a technology-inspired leave of absence (my internet went down, and the last two months were on vacation and trying to fix the damn thing), Postcards from Germany is back. I know all 7 of you are very pleased to see me back on the web.

Anyway, there is simply so much to talk about since my last post, thus I will bullet point my experiences and expand as you, the reader see fit.
-finished Winter Semester (and got some good marks to boot)
-saw Ireland for St. Patty's
-lounged in beautiful Croatia
-saw Berlin again!
-perused every new release in theaters
-started new semester at school! (tons of work this semester, though last one certainly wasn't a cake walk)
-fixed internet
-loads more

I look forward to posting more often these days, letting all of you back home in on the wonderful world of Berlin, as well as some of the musings that are presented from the downhill slope of my year abroad. I will say that now spring has sprung, Berlin is a beautiful, vibrant city with loads to see and do. The cafes alone seem to outnumber the people...

On another (and entirely selfish) note, should anyone wish to send me letters, post, or birthday greetings, my address here in Berlin is as follows:

William Jacobson
Wrangelstrasse 71
Berlin, DE [Germany] (note: the brackets and this sidenote are not in fact part of my address)
10997

1 comment:

  1. "Lazarus Man?" If you're a zombie, at least have the decency to alert the German authorities. You have the power to prevent the apocalypse!

    ReplyDelete